We are proud to offer some of the finest products and service available in the marine industry. All Techs are factory trained and certified. On the water, no one provides a more responsive or inclusive service than us.
Below is a listing of some, but not all, of the service we provide.
Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service